mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

innocent untill proven guilty

3 posters

Go down

innocent untill proven guilty Empty innocent untill proven guilty

Post  meanmaddude Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:42 am

username - meanmaddude
date - ? ref video under report hacker.
clan - Binary.
reason - Not guilty. i see him run into smoke, you dont see that on the video. I bring good compition to the server and have been a help with some fourms.

meanmaddude

Back to top Go down

innocent untill proven guilty Empty Read this carefully.

Post  Psymon Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:09 am

You've got to put yourself in the admin's shoes, meanmaddude. I'm not talking about Dark's shoes, I mean everyone else who wasn't present when this video was taken - like me, for instance. As far as the video shows, you could somehow see him through the smoke and you shot him. It could be a heavy stroke of luck, but I'm not in a position to judge that. But on the flip side, Dark is an admin so we should trust his judgement before assuming he's doing a bad job. You can claim that you saw him go into the smoke before the video was recorded, but unfortunately there is no way to prove it. As far as the video shows, you shot him through the smoke. From that video alone I would say it's a hack.

You say innocent until proven guilty? We have one piece of evidence to say that you are guilty, but no evidence to prove that you are in fact innocent, other than your word. The information on the table in fact shows a "guilty until proven innocent" situation instead.

Meanmaddude, I am not calling judgement on this matter. But just think about this: imagine if every person who we recorded hacking came to the forum and claimed that they were not hacking, and that the kill was legitimate, even though it is not shown in the video that was recorded. Who should we trust?

That's why it's a guilty until proven innocent procedure.

What kind of clan would mTi be if we always assume that the admins are doing a bad job, and that the hackers are in fact in the right?

I better not write any more, otherwise the post would be much too daunting to read Smile I hope you understand.

--psy
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

innocent untill proven guilty Empty Re: innocent untill proven guilty

Post  meanmaddude Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 am

Dose the video " WITHOUT ANY DOUBT PROVE THAT I WAS HACKING " thats the true question?

1st - I see recoil = +
2nd - I see a No Viewable Kill = -
3rd - I see 2 Missed Shots = +
4th - There are Shots after the kill and it dose not affect players looking derection = +

can anyone else add to this list please!

meanmaddude

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:00 pm

Dark does not do a bad job. He is one of the best admins we have to date if I'm going to be completely honest. I respect his judgement more than most of the admins we have on the server. HOWEVER, there is simply NOT enough evidence!!! I have to releive this ban due to my own morals and principals while running this clan. Like I have said in other posts: If reasonable evidence is provided I will issue this ban myself and it will NOT be releived. BUT, untill then I cannot keep this as a permanent ban.

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Psymon Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:32 pm

I agree with Kaizer's decision to relieve the ban until more evidence is found. I think that any ambiguous and debatable evidence is not good enough to base a ban on.

Meanmaddude, if we catch you hacking at any other time, with strong evidence, we're not going to be happy.

I am locking this thread because I do not believe we need to continue the discussion further. And personally, I don't want to hear any more of it.

If we need to discuss another situation regarding Meanmaddude, talk about it in a new thread.
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum