mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why...

3 posters

Go down

uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why... Empty uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why...

Post  redbullandramen Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:59 am

Your Username: redbullandramen
Date / Time it happened: March 31, late afternoon
Your GUID: ?? whats a guid?

Reason to be unbanned:
okay, so I don't actually know why I was banned. Nobody accused me of anything, I wasn't warned by the admins, Nobody claimed to spec me and find something, nobody said a video was taken.. idk how or why?

like the topic says, i really like this server. i've never hacked in my life, or ever even experimented with cheats. please unban me.. thanks yall.

redbullandramen

Back to top Go down

uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why... Empty Re: uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why...

Post  Se7En Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm

I would like to help you but first I need to know what server you were banned from? What message was displayed after you had been kicked? How do you think this might have happened? What is your IN-GAME name that you were using before you were banned?

If you were manually banned then it certainly was for a reason. However, if it was on the HC MiXeD server then it might have been from B3. (These B3 bans only last a day and they are for using Martydom, Last stand, or Grenade launcher.)

Please supply us with the above information and we would be happy to try and figure out your situation.

Thanks,

-KaiZe|2
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why... Empty Re: uuugh i love this server but i got banned! idk why...

Post  redbullandramen Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:31 pm

i was banned from the server with IP: 69.61.67.134:28960
there was no message after i was kicked. i left by myself for like 15 mins, and when i tried to rejoin, it said I was 'banned permanently from this server'.

i think it might have happened because we played killhouse and i had RPD or something and i just totally sprayed the long wood section a lot... since i have deep impact AND stopping power on that class, i was able to kill a ton of people through the wood walls. i guess it might have looked like i was botting or wallhacking but if anyone has a video, they'll see i got almost no headshots and i missed about 60-80% of the time.

the In-game name i use is redbullandramen.

i never use last stand, gl, or marty, so i wasn't banned by B3, i'm guessing.

i sure hope we can figure this out, cuz your server is really one of my faves

redbullandramen

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 pm

That is not one of our servers ip addresses.

Here are our IPs:

70.32.45.2:28960 - HC SnD
70.32.45.5:28960 - Promod Live server
70.32.45.6:28960 - HC MiXeD

Thanks,

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  redbullandramen Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm

?!? really!?? wow it says mTi.. hmm ohwell .. byebye

redbullandramen

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm

That ip what u gave is VW servers ip Razz
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down