mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarkPhoenix

5 posters

Go down

DarkPhoenix Empty DarkPhoenix

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Ok so i noticed dark was in the vw server...Ben said that he was hacking again and sent me this vid: http://www.xfire.com/video/250921/ You can see WH at the beginning and when i went to the server afterwards every player said that he had WH.. Immediatly after dark left, the vw server also crashed. I'm sorry to say this but this kind of thing cant go unnoticed... mTi is not a hacker clan and noone in our clan should hack cuz its just tearing our reputation down..And ofc its obvious now why Jamie and ben were so pissed of us..with master advertising and dark hacking. I really think dark should get some punishment becuz i don't want anyone to say that mTi is a hacker clan....We are not hackers and our members should have some sense in them not to hack+ we should both put that stupid "war" with vw behind us becuz we all had our reasons to do the things that we did and theres no reason to continue like this...Like I said: THIS WILL HARM ALL OF US!...And with dark hacking there now They have even more reason to come and mess with our servers...

Sorry guys if I offended anyone but this is what I think and i hope that you all understand that

-Holo Cool
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

DarkPhoenix Empty Re: DarkPhoenix

Post  RaPiD Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:28 pm

Punishment?, I think hacking is the worst thing to do in mTi. But that's up to KaiZe now.!!!
Suspect
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:03 am

This is not dark. I was with dark playing on our SnD server 3/18. And holo, if any news comes like this comes through please save the clan a little misdirection and come straight to me even if you have to wait a day or two.
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 am

Ok then..Its just that i noticed his name on the servers and from xfire it also said that he wad playing cod....But if he was with you then its ok.
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:30 pm

I believe You Phoenix!
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  Psymon Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Dark, I trust that you weren't hacking or anything, but I do wanna ask you about that video.
Have you NEVER looked at your challenges ever? Because when you went to it they all had NEW next to them, implying that you've never viewed them. I always track my challenges and stuff, so I find it hard to believe that you don't.

Also, the name says mTi | Phoenix - I am pretty sure your name is DarkPhoenix. You don't like Dark anymore?

And the account that video was uploaded on only had that 1 video.. where is the one about that human wallhack? How come you deleted it?

Like I said, I don't think you hacked on the VW server or any server. I'm just asking because I noticed them and I was hoping you had an explanation. It'd make your defense more valid too.
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

LoL, i always track my challenges and stuff tooo;D
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*