mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profile page suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Profile page suggestions Empty Profile page suggestions

Post  mTi | orbb09 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:57 pm

I noticed when you click on a bar that you can click on to bring down into a list, all the words are also black like their background making them very hard to read. I also noticed the white words/phrases telling you what they were (ex. Birthday, country/city etc...) were white then as you put your mouse on them they would also turn black, just like that background. I was wondering if you could fix thos up a bit Kaize, thx.
mTi | orbb09
mTi | orbb09
mTi Member

Back to top Go down

Profile page suggestions Empty Re: Profile page suggestions

Post  Psymon Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Could you take a screenshot? I'm not sure which list you're talking about....

EDIT: I've been looking around the forum and I see what you mean. A good example is when you're setting your birthday on your profile, you can only see the values in the list when you hover over them to select them. Otherwise they appear invisible. I understand. Kaize and I will see what we can do.
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Thats why I made you the webmaster Smile. You know more abt these things than I do for sure! Thanks for helping out so much Psymon I appreciate it!

-KaiZe|2
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:57 am

Hmm I think it has something to do with the forums skin and could be easily fixed:P.... IF I am correct Cool
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Psymon Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 am

I've found what you mean, and I have made the changes, however they are not in effect. For some reason, I change the colour to something visible, and the preview shows the change, but when I save them and go onto the actual forum and examine it the change has not been made. I don't understand why this is happening - I feel that it might be a bug in the system, and it's not something we can do, other than report it to the hosts.

So just bear with me, and I'll get it sorted out as soon as I can Smile

Remember: if there's any suggestions regarding the look of the server in any way, feel free to share them! I will definitely take them into consideration Smile

--psy
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down