mTi Clan | Make the Impossible | CoD4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers.

+6
mTi | Hawkin
Sharpie
RaPiD
mTi | Inf!niTy
Psymon
Se7En
10 posters

Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers.

Post  Se7En Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 am

Here is the conversation I had with Jamie:

mTi | KaiZe|2: u flooded the server?
[VW] Jamie: what server
mTi | KaiZe|2: the mixed
mTi | KaiZe|2: ?
[VW] Jamie: lol no i stopped i dident realy see the point
mTi | KaiZe|2: lol
mTi | KaiZe|2: ur dumb
[VW] Jamie: how am i lol your ping went to 1000 xD
mTi | KaiZe|2: yeah i was afk and downloading a couple big patches for some games
[VW] Jamie: xD it wasent just your ping though it was everyones and your promod server just about went offline lmao
mTi | KaiZe|2: eh, w.e
[VW] Jamie: hahaha
[VW] Jamie: im gunna get people from around the world to UDP flood it constantly
mTi | KaiZe|2: thatd b sweet
[VW] Jamie: you do no what UDP dose dont you
mTi | KaiZe|2: sure jamie i hope its all worth it
[VW] Jamie: oh it will be to see darks face drop when your servers do
mTi | KaiZe|2: lol okay?
[VW] Jamie: you will see them servers will be offline even if it means flooding the server thats hosting it
mTi | KaiZe|2: its gonna b funny to post this all over clan forums with ur ip n stuff haha Very Happy
mTi | KaiZe|2: cant wait
mTi | KaiZe|2: so keep going
mTi | KaiZe|2: what were u saying?
mTi | KaiZe|2: global ip ban with all clan servers?
mTi | KaiZe|2: noones gonna want you on their server
mTi | KaiZe|2: Sad
[VW] Jamie: post what you like but then you have to think about it its a gaming server people are connecting constantly to them so im doing nothing wrong
mTi | KaiZe|2: accept threatening
mTi | KaiZe|2: a respected clan
[VW] Jamie: im simply connecting
mTi | KaiZe|2: by MANY
mTi | KaiZe|2: EL,cF,SwF,MsD,DbP,HEMI
mTi | KaiZe|2: thats just like
mTi | KaiZe|2: all i can think of atm
mTi | KaiZe|2: so go head
mTi | KaiZe|2: Very Happy
[VW] Jamie: you aint respeckted kaize EL called you a dumb fuck oh and btw clanboss is along side EL
mTi | KaiZe|2: LOL
mTi | KaiZe|2: i doubt that
[VW] Jamie: i dont hes admin on there server
mTi | KaiZe|2: =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: oh no i just told razor for u to add me Very Happy
mTi | KaiZe|2: ah Very Happy
[VW] Jamie: wow
mTi | KaiZe|2: try again

Obviously VW cannot be trusted to be on anyones server knowing they openly threaten to crash servers when they get a little poopie in their diapers. So I beleive we should take this and show it to all the clans we know in order to save their servers from these children. Our HC MIXED server went down for a bit yesterday because of this and I cannot sit by and listen to Jamie's threats. I ask that all VW members are BANNED on sight since there are only three that I know of.. Danko (which has been causing some issues as well), Ben, and Jamie (JR, J, Ben235).

Hopefully we can put a stop to this threat before it becomes an issue for our servers and the players that come there.

Thanks,

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

https://mticlan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty Re: Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers.

Post  Psymon Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 am

Well they better not touch my FFA server or they're getting a virus stuffed up their server's ass harder than a bowling ball.

But yes, spread the word that VW are openly crashing our server, and any others they have a problem with. This cannot go unnoticed.

You know, I thought Ben and Jamie were cool, up until now. It's disappointing. I don't understand why this storm is still raging, but I guess that's what immaturity (or boredom) leads to. Pity.

--psy
Psymon
Psymon
Webmaster

http://worldinchaos.no-ip.org/

Back to top Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty Re: Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers.

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:06 am

mTi|HoloSight: but why do you want to take our servers down??...We havnt done anything like that.Ure afraid that were too much competition to you?? .Idunno just ban us from your servers and just dont communicate.
[VW] ben: wtf your server is coming down any way hahaha
mTi|HoloSight: ure doin it for fun?
mTi|HoloSight: omg
[VW] ben: tno im doing it cus kaize dark and master suck cock
mTi|HoloSight: ow yeah and thats the reason....GTFO and play on your servers....And youll be banned 4ever....U started this....I thought that u were ok be4 but i dont see why the fuck are you acting s ochildish.
mTi|HoloSight: childish*
[VW] ben: i told you why
[VW] ben: noob
mTi|HoloSight: just forget the thing and let it go then
mTi|HoloSight: Would you like it if we messed with your serv and brought it down??...Well we wont cuz mTi is an honorable clan unlike you guys
[VW] ben: hahaha ok then haw come all of mti keep coming on are sever and hacking
mTi|HoloSight: noone is doing that
[VW] ben: yer they are hackers and darks ip are the same so stfu
<This user is now playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer>
mTi|HoloSight: then ban him
[VW] ben: we did bet he keeps coming back
mTi|HoloSight: Then well tell him not to
[VW] ben: don it
mTi|HoloSight: have u even talked to kaiZe bout' it
[VW] ben: kaize is just the same
[VW] ben: your all right but the rest off mti are wankers
mTi|HoloSight: I just want us all to get along
mTi|HoloSight: I too have nothing against you like that but you would be angry too if someone tried to take ur clans servers down...but ill talk to ppl and see if we can all ma things work
mTi|HoloSight: make*

We'll anyway i think that we need to sort this mess out.......I don't belive that any of you went hacking there but if you did then PLEASE don't anymore ...Cuz it will do harm to both the clans+ it's really childish... I'm just tryin to make things Ok. So please mTi members don't go to the vw servers anymore or it will just cause more trouble

Last edited by mTi | Holosight on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 am

What can I say about it, Lame ?!
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

All of vw are now banned from the server. If any of my admins see a vw member I want you to ban them. End of story. I spent a lot of money on these servers for us and I'm willing to sacrifice a few players on the server to keep everything in order and working. Thanks for your help guys!!

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 am

Ok
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharpie Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:20 pm

VW is failing with like at least 3 hackers on all the time

Sharpie

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:11 am

Jamie nor ben will be posting on these forums any longer.

BANNED.

I will not tolerate this on our forums. Everyone in this clan is loyal and I consider to be trustworthy by all means. If something like this were to happen I would expect someone to come forward and let me know. Jamie has been posting fake videos of Phoenix wallhacking on their server and the reason I KNOW they are fake is because I spent the entire day that video was recorded with phoenix playing on our new HC SnD Server. 174.142.53.250:28960 btw ^_^

On a side note.. We should try and keep our servers as busy as possible to give us more publicity and more choices to pick from when we feel like playing a little CoD Very Happy

Thanks alot everyone! You all are great!

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty omg

Post  mTi | Hawkin Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 am

dmn those people omg !!!!!!!!!!!! Razz
mTi | Hawkin
mTi | Hawkin
mTi Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty Simple Solution.

Post  King Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:45 pm

So, i saw this post and i see that there was ''EL'' also mentioned in the following conversations and i'm here to represent =[Elite]=.
As we and mTi agreed, since we are now Diplomats/Allies from one another, we would help each other if we can.
So a problem brought to a solution, [VW] will not mess with mTi if of course mTi will do the same, to all mTi members behaive yourself and if you can't take it to a higher up so they can settle things in a decent way with the other clan leader, i'm not telling you to take chit from everyone, just to clear that up.
Okay so here's the chat(s) i had with VW;

[15:42] [VW] Jamie: hi
[15:42] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: sup
[15:43] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: u the founder of vw?
[15:43] [VW] Jamie: no danko is
[15:43] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: ic ic
[15:43] [VW] Jamie: just running things thats all
[15:43] [VW] Jamie: why whats up
[15:44] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: there seems to be a ''issue'' between your clan and one of our clan alliance mTi, I want to see if we can come to a solution, or we can both make eachothers lives miserable right? (:
[15:45] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: when you see danko
[15:45] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: tell him to talk to me
[15:45] [VW] Jamie: there isent a problme no more its over i leave them alone thay leave me alone
[15:47] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: I can recon with that, but what about the other guys thats messin around? can they cope with you to the same agreement you have?
[15:48] [VW] Jamie: THAY BETTER
[15:48] [VW] Jamie: sorry caps
[15:48] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: alright then, thats cool thats cool
[15:49] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: thank you for your time
[15:49] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: leave danko my regards, later
[15:49] [VW] Jamie: ok

and to clear the confusion about EL and =A*A= clan, heres the 2nd chat;

[15:54] [VW] Jamie: ok
[15:54] [VW] Jamie: it was never EL
[15:55] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: yeah we know, but you seemed to mention us in your chat with Kaize and we got a bit...disturbed ^^
[15:56] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️:

[VW] Jamie: you aint respeckted kaize EL called you a dumb fuck oh and btw clanboss is along side EL
mTi | KaiZe|2: LOL
mTi | KaiZe|2: i doubt that
[VW] Jamie: i dont hes admin on there server

[15:56] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: btw, us and A*A
[15:56] [VW] Jamie: he was saying some shit about im banned from your servers so i said =A*A+ was admin on your server
[15:56] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: have nothing to do with eachother
[15:56] [VW] Jamie: i thought you did thats all my bad
[15:56] =[EL]=|Stealth|King*CUR™️: no problems bro

Have a good day further to all of you

=[Elite Clan Leader]= - King.

King

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:17 pm

VW clan is actually backing off And Jamie has been a great help for me Smile .. One of their clan members ( my schoolmate) Said that hed come hacking on the serv..He came with a friend and one of them used the mTi tag ( mTi | Striker ) Thanks to Jamie this situation is now cleared up and he made sure that it wouldnt happen again. So I think that since we all are keeping low and not causing problems the things are starting to settle.
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan VW are a threat to all clan servers. Empty Nice

Post  King Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:47 pm

mTi | Holosight wrote:VW clan is actually backing off And Jamie has been a great help for me Smile .. One of their clan members ( my schoolmate) Said that hed come hacking on the serv..He came with a friend and one of them used the mTi tag ( mTi | Striker ) Thanks to Jamie this situation is now cleared up and he made sure that it wouldnt happen again. So I think that since we all are keeping low and not causing problems the things are starting to settle.
thats nice to hear

rofl @ this emote --> bounce

King

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Sad sad, onamasta is cruel. Razz
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Well Jamie said that if he does that again then hes kicked out .P Thatll show him
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RaPiD Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 pm

I hope that he wont do that mistake again .
RaPiD
RaPiD
mTi Scrim Team Member*
mTi Scrim Team Member*

Back to top Go down

Post  kaul.` Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:07 am

yeah , as i always belev it from vw <.- Evil or Very Mad

kaul.`

Back to top Go down

Post  Se7En Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:05 pm

Thank you for clearing that up king. I didn't think EL would have anything to do with A*A but I have been wrong in the past lol!

I've been trying to comprehend why people are associating mTi with a hacking clan? Might be the doings of Jamie but im not sure... zA have been ordered to ban all mTi on sight or so ive heard... I posted on their forums looking for an answer and hopefully I'll get my answer soon!

-KaiZ
Se7En
Se7En
Clan Owner & Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | orbb09 Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:35 pm

hmmm i'm actually friends with 2 ZA members... i'll ask a bit about it.
mTi | orbb09
mTi | orbb09
mTi Member

Back to top Go down

Post  mTi | Inf!niTy Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:50 am

Well that would be great..To clear this one up Wink
mTi | Inf!niTy
mTi | Inf!niTy
Co-Leader and Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TCO- Jan Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 am

mTi|E$TCOY wrote:Sad sad, onamasta is cruel. Razz
lol Smile
TCO- Jan
TCO- Jan
mTi Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down